U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Apr 20, 2022 11:49 PM

Help getting Xi6 box!

I am a new customer, signed up about 2 weeks ago, applied for an extra 4K box which would be the Xi6, they did not have the Xi6 in the store, they added a Xi5 to my account and the rep said he would place an order and have it shipped to my home, well it’s been almost a week and no sight of any Xi6, not sure if the rep pulled a quick one on me and never placed the order, any help will be appreciated…..Thanks

Official Employee

• 

206 Messages

2分前

Hello @user_rickyticky, thank you so much for reaching out to us! I'll be happy to check on your XI6 box to see if an order was placed! If a box didn't go out, we can work together to get one out! Can you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? We will be more than happy to help! 

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityJimmy​ 

I want to do the same. I dont see a peer to peer icon.

I need xi5 or xi6 cable boxes specifically.

Official Employee

• 

222 Messages

Hello @user_d0da76, and thank you for reaching out about getting an Xi5 or Xi6 box. I would be more than happy to assist you, but first can you create your own post to work with me from please? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2分前

Update!

Xi6 received!

Official Employee

• 

206 Messages

I'm glad we were able to work together to get you a new box! Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you need anything else. Our team is here to help :). 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here