D

Saturday, December 9th, 2023 12:23 AM

Closed

HBO Max

There was a problem connecting to your Xfinity account. Please wait a few minutes, and then try again.

This error remains constant whenever I try to link Xfinity with Max. The app is currently installed on my SonyAndroid TV, my nvidea shield, Apple Tv, iPhone. All devices are experiencing the same issue. When I'm at work the same issue with my iphone or work laptop or desktop. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

10 months ago

@Dre4lyph Thanks for reaching out about your HBO Max app concerns. You will want to ensure you are using the Xfinity ID and password of the Primary account holder to link your HBO subscription, so a Max account can be created. Here is an article you may find useful to this process: Create a Max Account and Password

2 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ appreciate the response so I've always been using the service it just stopped week before last friday. Anyhow I did a little troubleshootin. I asked my girl to create a hbo max account and then link my Xfinity account and that worked my request now is how can I have my HBO max account deleted So I can get it recreated ? 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@Dre4lyph I'm glad to hear you found a fix to get access for now. Based on their (HBO Max) support site, you may not be able to delete a primary profile yourself, but you can edit the credentials. To be sure, I would contact their support directly. We wouldn't be able to manage that profile on our end. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here