U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Apr 12, 2021 2:10 AM

Guide for NHK World-Japan is three hours slow

In Seattle, guide information for NHK World-Japan (channel 115) is three hours slow. Their website (nhk.jp/world) says that "Seasoning the Seasons" will air today at 19:30, but the X1 Guide has it airing at 22:30. This has been consistently incorrect for at least several days, possibly back to the change to daylight time. Yesterday I recorded a program I wanted by purposely choosing the wrong program that the X1 Guide said would air at the correct time.

Responses

ComcastEmilyS

Official Employee

• 

76 Messages

1 m ago

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to reach out to us here on the forums, @! I love having the ability to record shows and watch them when I have free time so I'd be frustrated if the guide was incorrect. Please send a private message by clicking the Peer to Peer chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to take a closer look at the guide information. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here