Laneyny's profile

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

Friday, October 8th, 2021 1:00 PM

Closed

GSN channel issue

Every so often they’ll be glitches when you watch a certain channel… I.e. pixelating picture or cutting out audio. I noticed a couple of days ago on the game show network, the audio would cut out a couple times a minute.  Usually this kind of issue would resolve itself that day or the following day. I have noticed that this audio glitch has continued for a couple of days now - any idea what the issue is or when it will be resolved?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

3 years ago

Hey there! Glad you reached out. I hate to hear that you are experiencing these issues and am happy to help. Are you having trouble with this on other devices? How is your internet working? 

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

3 years ago

All other channels, TVs and internet seems fine.  Though, after I posted, the audio breaking up seemed better.  I did change channel a while back, so I’m not sure how it is now, but what would cause that over mult days on a specific channel?

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

It could be a variety of factors, from bad connection, to wiring, and maybe even area wide service troubles that would impact you as well.

If you do come across this again please do let me know and I can take a look on my end, we can check the signal levels and go through some troubleshooting steps to help determine the next steps to get it resolved. This is not something that should be standard for your services, and we are here to make things right. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here