U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, November 5th, 2022 4:01 PM

Closed

Game show channel reception

Game show channel is having major pixel problems. All other channels are crystal clear. Is there a problem with the network? 

Problem Solver

• 

779 Messages

2 years ago

I am not having any problem with it - either SD or HD. Is it happening on more than one of your TVs?

Problem Solver

• 

637 Messages

2 years ago

Hello and Happy Monday!
We can certainly understand wanting to get the game show channel to come in clear! Our team is here to help! 
Have you noticed if this is occurring on just the HD channels, or the Standard as well? Have you had the chance to check out any of our handy troubleshooting steps online similar to what is outlined using the link below?
https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/my-account-app-mobile-troubleshooting
We look forward to hearing from you and working towards getting this resolved! 

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

2 years ago

I have had the same exact problem especially in the morning. The picture sometimes will freeze,  go black, come back, sometimes the audio cuts out. GSN seems to be the only channel that does this which makes me think there's something wrong with the feed. This happens both on HD and SD.

I tried doing a system refresh on my cable box and that did not help.

I have two cable boxes and seems to be both though I don't use my second box that often.

Curious if others experience this.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@mlevant1965​ yes I am having the same problem 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hi @5685, Thanks for letting us know you're also having issues with your service. Is this happening on multiple boxes or just one? Have you had an opportunity to perform any troubleshooting steps as mentioned above? https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/my-account-app-mobile-troubleshooting

Is this only happening with one network? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

We had a technician here who tested and replaced the wiring from the house to the pole and it seems to have fixed the issue at this point. Thanks. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here