U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, April 16th, 2023 6:04 PM

Closed

Free trial for Showtime

I claimed a reward on Xfinity Rewards about a 30 day free trial for Showtime. I waited for a while and still haven't gotten Showtime. I even did a system refresh on my X1 cable box to check if anything is wrong, and it still didn't work.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

And for more context, here is the image showing that I did claim the reward.

Problem Solver

• 

352 Messages

Hi there! This is definitely not the kind of experience we want our customers to have with us. We'll check on this right away and will do the best possible for you. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look into this Showtime redemption issue. 

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (top right corner)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it.

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

56 Messages

1 year ago

Did you get a solution for this? I also redeemed this reward and do not see a way for me to access it. Thanks.

Problem Solver

• 

546 Messages

Hey there, @Dennisnlaurie. Thank you for commenting on this post, and for reaching out here on the Community Forum. I can look into this for you. To get started, and to locate the account, please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address. Thanks!

To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

56 Messages

@XfinityTravis​ I figured it out. I was expecting there to be a “free trial of Showtime” option within the On Demand section, like when Xfinity has other free trials, but there isn’t. However, if I look through all the On Demand movies and shows I see that the ones from Showtime are listed as Free to me. 

Also, the email I received from Xfinity after redeeming the reward stated, Just say “Showtime” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to start watching, but this is not true. Saying Showtime takes me to the channel Showtime and that gives me an error message saying that I don’t have that channel. Future emails to customers regarding this reward should be changed.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Happy to hear that you were able to redeem your award and you are showing Showtime. We appreciate your feedback and can forward it to our Xfinity Rewards team. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.6K Messages

1 year ago

​I claimed a reward on Xfinity Rewards ... and still haven't gotten Showtime. ...

The instructions in the image you posted suggest the Reward may only be for "Showtime On Demand" and streaming content, not the linear Showtime channel(s).

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@BruceW​  Thank you for replying, I have subscribed for Showtime normally.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here