spokey's profile

Contributor

• 

45 Messages

Saturday, March 26th, 2022 11:53 PM

Closed

Favorites Gone from Guide/Movies

A couple days ago my favorites disappeared from the Movies view of the Guide.  I have about 30 in the list.  They are still listed on the favorites screen.  Just not in the guide/movies view.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

3 years ago

Hello and thanks for reaching out about this Favorites Guide concern. We appreciate you being a customer with us and I certainly understand the importance of seeing your Favorited items. Just to confirm, have you attempted to perform a manual reboot on the cable box to see if that helps correct this on your end? Unplug the power cable from the back of the cable box, wait 10-15 secs, plug the power cable back in, and allow 10 mins or less for the box to reboot. 

Let us know the results and thank you!

Contributor

• 

45 Messages

@XfinityAmira​ Did not help.  RIght now I see

"Movies On Now"

then

5:30-6:00

no favorites in between

Problem Solver

• 

729 Messages

I am so sorry that you still haven't gotten any help, but we are here to help! If you don't mind, @

, can you send me a DM by following these directions?

To send a direct message you may need to:

Click "Sign In"

Click the "direct message" icon

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here