S

Wednesday, March 13th, 2024 11:25 AM

Closed

Faulty equipment, bad chat box, and lack of live human customer service agents.

Hi. I have an X1 box and internet. Box now goes out every 2-3 minutes. Then the other 3 boxes in the house goes down. Box won’t reboot or stays in reboot loop. This has been going on for weeks and became progressively worse. Can’t get an agent on the phone. The stupid chat box answers and keeps telling me to reboot.  Unplug and check wires. I’ve even installed new coaxial cable and power cords. They send a signal to the box.  The stupid chat box agent won’t connect me to a real agent. I’m am so mad. Did I mention my bill is over $300.00 a month. I wonder if we can file a class action lawsuit.  I’ve never wanted to sue anyone before. That’s how mad I am. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

6 months ago

Hello, sward_chicago. I'm sorry to hear about the negative experience you're having with your equipment even after troubleshooting and replacing the coaxial and power cords. I'll be more than happy to help find a solution to this problem you're having.

In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here