user_hc02d8's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, September 5th, 2024 7:27 PM

Fast forward does not work properly.

Fast forward advances at about two frames per second, not smoothly like a video.

Official Employee

• 

730 Messages

10 days ago

Hey there, user_hc02d8! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums! That is certainly strange regarding the fast-forward feature, can you share with us any troubleshooting steps you might have completed?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

I used XFinity's system of texting with an assistant.  At one point she said that she was sending a new signal to my box.  It took just a few minutes.  It didn't change anything.  She continued to work from her end.  Later she said that she was sending another signal and that after 50 minutes I should restart my TV.  I did that, but there was no change.  Could the box be defective?

Official Employee

• 

954 Messages

Hello user_hc02d8. Please pull the power cord from the box and plug it back in. This will cause a new connection, and it should be able to reset from the App again.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here