Tek's profile

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

Monday, January 8th, 2024 3:57 PM

Error XRE-03062 - Select Channels

I randomly keep getting XRE-03062 when tuning to select channels. Restarting the box fixes it for several days and then it returns. 

Any ideas? 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

5 months ago

@Tek That error code points to a possible loose coax cable. If the connection is secure, we would recommend trying a different coax cable. If the problem persists after that, the box may need to be replaced.

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

5 months ago

I am still on a temporary line to my house. Your team has been tracking the status of the construction ticket. Potentially, it could be related to that?

However, I am going to go put a new coax on the box tonight and see if it resolves. I would assume the temporary line outside is connected tight, but still I know the signal issues exist on the temp connection.

Would it be possible to get a status update on the construction ticket? 

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

5 months ago

All connections were tight. My box is connected directly to the main feed where it comes into the house. So the main feed hits a 3 way splitter and then there is a 3 foot cable to the box. All of them are tight.

I am thinking it is related to the temp connection. 

1 Message

24 days ago

I am having this issue on one channel.  I’ve tried everything and it still is not working.  Any ideas?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_yrghr7! When this error code appears, it is recommended to first select “Try again” below the error message.

If that doesn’t work, please make sure all the connections to the TV box are finger tight, the coaxial connection to the wall plate/outlet is finger tight, and if there is a coaxial splitter connected to the box (typically when a cable box and modem share a wall plate/outlet) that all the connections on the splitter are finger tight. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here