M

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, April 17th, 2024 5:52 PM

Closed

Error Message: RDK-10000

My neighbor has been experiencing the above error message almost every morning over the past two weeks. I reboot the system (unplugging the main box)—sometimes it comes back after one attempt, and sometimes it takes up to three attempts.  This is getting old...

Nothing has changed on the setup.  

What's the next step?  Does the equipment need to be updated, or is it a line issue?

Thanks.

SOLUTION:  Xfinity support had me turn on the Power Savings mode under Settings.  It fixed the problem.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

5 months ago

@MQ728

I'm a customer as well and have received that error code before what I like to do 1st is unplug the back of the cable box for 30 seconds and then plug it back in if that doesn't work or if you've already done that in the issues came back again jump on our awesome Xfinity app https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/tv-troubleshoot-xfinity-app and go through the troubleshooting steps If you’re still having issues after trying to fix the problem through the app, you can chat with an agent for additional support.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thanks, I posted my solution from Xfinity support above.

Official Employee

• 

826 Messages

MQ728 You're welcome, and we do appreciate you sharing the solution on our forums page. My team is here for you if you should need any further assistance. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

3 months ago

For us, comcast had sent the wrong type of X1 box.  After getting nowhere with the call center, a technician came to the house and recognized this and gave us the correct piece of equipment.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here