On our TV screen we have the error message “There is no software to execute”

& a blue screen.

We are using the Xfinity XiD-P box.

Please assist.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

5 months ago

Thank you for reaching out, rd2015. Have you received any notifications regarding end of life equipment? You can swap out your Xfinity TV box at a nearby Xfinity service center, and we can help ship one too. I would recommend a new Xfinity TV box which should help. 

1 Message

3 months ago

Hi: I have exactly the same issue with my box.  Please advise.  

1 Message

I have the exact same issue. Blue screen with error message no software to execute. Pace PXD01ANI. Comcast virtual assistant is not helpful in resolving issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

We are glad to take a closer look at this for you @user_3pgp53!  No worries!  We are the best team to help get things taken care of.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message when you are ready, so we can get started. 

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

• As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

• An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here