Friday, February 11th, 2022 9:44 AM

Closed

Error code XRE 00250

Error code XRE 00250

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 years ago

Greetings, @user_eec769! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your TV service, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Can you please tell me a little more about when or where you are seeing this error? XRE-00250 is a sort of activation issue, but it can also be fairly generic. Is this happening on a new box that has never been used, or a previously working box that started displaying the error?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJamesC​ 

this is happening on my flex box that was previously working And just started to show this error display back in December. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for clarifying. Let's make sure everything is still active, then. If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live session.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityJamesC​ I have the same exact concern, I ordered TV service a few hours ago in my box still shows error code xre00250

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

And also chatted in two additional times but they think I'm reporting an issue caused from hardware concerns outside and want to send a tech to check the outside connections but I had service just 2 weeks ago and it was working perfectly fine I just want to reactivate my old box and I don't think they're understanding that the box even though they have provided order confirmation, is still not activated on my account correctly

Official Employee

• 

973 Messages

Hello, @user_73303d! Thank you for connecting with us here! We are happy to get your box working. Please send us a Direct Message with your name and address. 

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here