working's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, May 24th, 2024 5:43 PM

Employee unable to order Disney + through box

Courtesy services was not able to help. I have been trying to get D+/Hulu bundle without ads for months. 

My services with D+ are cancelled and I have never had a hulu account previously. 

I have been following these steps:

Step 1. Cancel your current Disney+ and/or ESPN+ subscriptions by following the instructions here on Disneyplus.com.

Step 2. Wait for your access to end, which usually takes 2 to 30 days but could be longer, depending on your billing cycle – during which time you can continue to enjoy Disney+ and/or ESPN+ with your current credentials.

Step 3. Once you no longer have access to Disney+ and/or ESPN+, sign up again through X1 using the same email address you used for your prior Disney+ and ESPN+ subscription to ensure that your settings and preferences will remain intact. Customers can choose from Disney+ Basic (includes ads), Disney+ Premium for a no ad experience or the Disney bundles, which include Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+. Visit disneyplus.com to access up-to-date pricing.

I am able to get into the app, go through the 5 step process to order, hit confirm, and then I get an error:

"We're sorry. It looks like something went wrong"

and a tiny little "false" below that but above the OK button. 

There is a 9 character code on the bottom right of the screen each time I see the error. The code changes if I exit the app and go back in. 

I have dozens of these codes, if anyone wants them. No one seems to want them when I report it to Xfinity support.

When I first noticed this problem at the end of February, I contact Xfinity support, D+ support, and courtesy services. Each wants to blame the other. 

D+ was kind enough to give me a free 2 weeks, and that worked. That representative said they had heard of this issue and had ran into another customer with it as well. However when that expired, I tried to get the issue fixed again through the same avenues. 

No one was able to help, after lots of hours on the phone. Another D+ rep gave me a month of D+ and that worked. Now that's expired again, and I just want to be able to pay for it through the box but I'm still getting the same error when I try.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

4 months ago

working We would be happy to look into the subscription issue, and assist in any way we can. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here