Echoing audio on Showtime

My showtime is doing the same thing while watching on demand it’s channel 579

This post was created from this comment on different post

Responses

Official Employee

• 

190 Messages

2 m ago

Hello @user_34de1d, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us! Are you noticing this issue on one specific cable box or on multiple? Are you able to see if this issue happens when signed into our stream application watching Showtime?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@ComcastAldrik we are having this problem too. It's only certain movies... today, Welcome To The Punch still has an echo, been like that for 2 weeks. Last month it was a different movie. 

XfinityRay

Official Employee

• 

283 Messages

Hi, @user_2e1df1 and @BattleBuddy. Thanks for joining the conversation so we can get the audio issue cleared up. Have you tried either the Refresh or Restart signal for this issue? Either of those signals can be found by pressing the "A" button on the Xfinity remote, by saying either command to the voice remote, or by using the troubleshooting section on the Video tab of the Xfinity My Account app. I was wondering if the problem persists after the signal processes or if that clears it up?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Yes, same here. Showtime is echoing on my iPhone, iPad, windows laptop, all streaming from Xfinity, not the Showtime app. It echoes while using Bluetooth headphones, wired headphones, no headphones, and a digital speaker setup I have on my computer. 

Official Employee

• 

103 Messages

Hello @BattleBuddy, have you had a chance to try the troubleshooting steps listed above to see if this resolve this audio problem? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

2 m ago

I am having the same echoing issues on all my sports channels. One tech actually told me to get a new TV. I asked her if that was the case, why was it just on sports channels and no other channels. She didn't have an answer. They came out last month and gave me new cables and a new box. That if the pixalation on the sports channels. Now its the echoing. All this happens only on the sports channels. The did the reboot and refresh and all the other things they are told to do and nothing ever works. I asked for an appointment and he said they were short staffed and I would have to call back next week. Today I spent 3 1/2 hours on the phone and nothing worked. I am a very patient person. I just want something to do something other to reboot my cable and tell me to get a new TV.

New to the Community?

Start Here