U

Sunday, February 11th, 2024 2:26 PM

Closed

DVR Recordings not shown

Hello, for the past week or so we cannot see our recordings under "recordings" but only under  "for you" and what's there is only the most recent episode recorded. I tried restarting the DVR. Any other ideas?

Official Employee

• 

748 Messages

7 months ago

Good Morning, @user_c20tb9! Hmm, that is certainly strange. Do you have any other cable boxes within the home? Have you attempted to unplug from the wall for 1 minute and plug it back in? 

2 Messages

Thanks for your post. I tried sync, restarting the box and refreshing. Finally chatted online with one of your people and he said he did something and then it worked. I also noticed it had been toggled to one of the boxes in the menus up top, so I changed it to "all devices." Not sure if that did it but it's all good now.

Official Employee

• 

867 Messages

@user_c20tb9 That is good news to hear that this issue has been resolved. My team is always here for you if you should need us in the future. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here