U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Oct 19, 2021 3:44 AM

Dvr recording freezing/pausing towards the end of all recordings

I am having issues for the last month of all my DVR recordings pausing/freezing towards the end of the broadcast for every recording

Official Employee

• 

208 Messages

1 m ago

Hi @user_27eb27

Welcome to Xfinity Forums! I know experiencing issues with your DVR recordings can be very frustrating. You've come to the right place, and we are happy to see what can be done.

Are you noticing this happen on any live channels or only DVR recordings?

Official Employee

• 

163 Messages

@user_27eb27

Thank you for confirming. I recommend checking the storage capacity on your DVR. To see your current storage %, go to your X1 guide, then to the Saved section, then Recordings.

If you are reaching capacity it is possible this may cause things to run a bit slower. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityLysa  it's happening on live TV and DVR

Official Employee

• 

508 Messages

@user_27eb27, darn, I can see how frustrating that would be to deal with. Have you noticed this issue across all of your channels or just one in particular? Are you able to test any other cable boxes to see if the same issue is present?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here