U

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

Thursday, August 8th, 2024 8:25 PM

DVR - Olympic Golf

I tried to setup a recording of Olympic woman's golf through the guide today and found that although the guide has the show lasting 8 hours, the Confirm screen shows 1 hour. I didn't notice this when recording round 4 of the men's golf and only got the first hour. I couldn't figure out why that happened, now I see why. Seems like something that should be fixed to me. Note my DVR is only 10% full so that's not the problem.

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

1 month ago

No this is the only time. My theory is that this happened because the program was over 6 hours.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for confirming it is the only time @user_6423da, and appreciate your response, we hope you are having a wonderful Sunday so far! If this was a reoccurring issue or pops up again, please let us know as that could be an indication that there is something going on with the equipment or on the back end of your account but the DVR is synced with the TV listings and we do have an auto extend feature. Did you have that feature turned on by chance? I know you stated the guide showed the listing for 8-hours, so it's strange it only recorded for one, may I also ask if you had any other programs set to record during that time? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 month ago

Good afternoon and happy Saturday @user_6423da, we hope you are having a wonderful week so far and appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our dedicated Communities Team here on our Forums. We appreciate your DVR feedback and would be happy to forward it. You can also provide feedback on our website here https://www.xfinity.com/support/svp-contact-form as we are always looking for ways to improve our products and services. 

May I ask if you ever experience this issue with any other programming? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here