U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022 11:33 PM

Closed

do you want to keep using voice guidance stuck

the do you want to use voice guidance promp is on the screen but i can enter no whats wrong

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello! Thank you for reaching out about the Voice Guidance prompt, @user_a57a85. Let's get that off of there. Have you tried restarting the cable box to clear that or tried saying "Accessibility" to the remote to get the settings for it to pull up? This link shows additional options on how to access the Voice Guidance Setting and has a walkthrough for the setting. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Mine is so stuck and box refresh and unplugging for 12 hours and other things aren’t fixing the problem. No buttons on my remote or my remote app will work to get off of the “do you want to keep using voice guidance” screen. Help please!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Welcome to our community forum, @user_08ca1b! You've reached the perfect place to get help with any questions or concerns you have about your Xfinity service. Voice guidance is a life saver for some customers but it can definitely be a nuisance when you don't need it! What buttons have you tried on the remote to turn it off? You can see steps to disable the setting here.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_08ca1b​ i had to call comcast and they fixed it on there end

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Same issue on my new box

Official Employee

• 

263 Messages

@user_c6fc35​ what type of remote are you using?  Did you try unpairing the remote by visiting xfinity.com/unpair ? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Anyone with a good solution? Remote doesnt do anything. I cant click out of the screen.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_c6fc35​  call comcast  they had hhad to fix it on there end

Official Employee

• 

695 Messages

Hello @user_c6fc35, have your remote concerns been resolved or do you still need assistance?

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here