Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 1st, 2024 1:05 AM

continual pixelating issues

I’m tired of this pixelating I’m going to cancel the service

1 Message

4 months ago

I am having the same issues and have been for months, ever since they worked on their system in our area, several times. They came out to my house a week ago and replaced splitters, ground filter, some cables, and several fittings. Things appeared better with cable strength, 3 times stronger, but that only lasted for a few hours, then the pixelation, picture freezing, and smearing came back, now worse and more often.

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

Check it now.  I was having the same issue for about a month now I had setup an appt for Saturday and was called today to ask if it was still doing it and its been working fine all night.  They said it was country wide issue and should be fixed now.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_al7k0h Good morning, and Happy Friday! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team. I'm happy to assist you with your picture pixelating. Are you still experiencing this issue, and are there any troubleshooting steps on your side you have already tried? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

756 Messages

4 months ago

user_f90a45 Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

2 months ago

We have the same issue with our Vizio Smartcast QLED TV.  Technician came out and changed the splitter, installed new cable lines, tested everything but we're still having distortion/tiling/flickering/pixilation/interference issues.  He believes we'll need to upgrade to a new DVR box (current version). Awaiting to hear back from Xfinity Support. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here