M

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Friday, September 29th, 2023 11:13 AM

Closed

Cloud DVR Stopped Working

CLOUD DVR (NOT set top box) stopped working. Started getting herky jerky during FF day before. Now ALL recorded programs on all (2) TVs with Xfi boxes get stuck early on and will just stop. I have restarted modem several times and this does NOT fix it. Xfinity Assistant says may be a signal issue but only wants to restart modem, which I’ve done REPEATEDLY.  I need help. 

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

10 months ago

Very strange when I didn’t receive a response from Xfinity I called the 800 number and connected via chat with an agent, described my issue and without receiving a response, agent pushed a whole household update which took a while but VOILA it fixed the problem. Is strange that I didn’t receive a response other than, “Hi my name is so and so how can I help you?”  But I’ll take the solution nevertheless! 

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

10 months ago

BTW I’ve run tests repeatedly and it comes back with no outages, fantastic speed of modem exceeding plan, and strong WiFi to ALL devices (about 6). 

2 Messages

10 months ago

Similar issues here. Xfinity please fix this!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello, @MikeMalik1028 Can you provide us with more details on some of the troubleshooting steps you've taken to resolve this issue? For example, have you taken advantage of the troubleshooting features in the Xfinity App or the X1 equipment? Also, tell us what equipment you are using. X1 TV boxes should be running updates daily and failure to run these updates can cause problems. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

18 Messages

8 months ago

Same issue here. My cloud dvr disappears and I cannot access any recordings. I’ve called 5 times now and been transferred to technical, billing, and subscriptions to no avail. 5 hours this month on the phone. The service remains intermittent on 2 iPhones and 3 fire TVs. I just streamed from my phone because no recordings appear on the TV. That is opposite from what I saw earlier today. No one seems to able to help and I never receive the promised call back. Just terrible service with no follow through or accountability. 

Official Employee

• 

661 Messages

@mdarrenb Can I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here