Clearing recently watched STILL doesn't work
After years of customers asking you to fix recently watched it watch progress it remains a problem.
1. Setting privacy > watch history to off ONLY clears the last watched list and not the on demand watched list.
2. There is NO WAY to clear the on demand watched history unless you go to each episode under Saved For You and select mark unwatched.
3. There is NO WAY to clear watch history in the streaming app. Same issue with on demand.
4. There is NO WAY to play the next episode in a series in the streaming app. You have to return to the series page, reload the season after waiting for the app to reload the latest season and find the next episode. This is a BASIC feature of every streaming app except this one.
5. There is no "free to me" tab on a series page in the streaming app. You have to check every episode one by one to see which one you can watch.
These are all BASIC features that people have been asking for forever. Why doesn't anyone care about them?
Please spare me the "we strive to bring you the best service" BS canned response and get a better development team. What do they do all day?