RRP's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, July 13th, 2024 12:01 AM

Can't see channel Newsmax 1115 in channel list on LG TV

So I can view Newsmax channel 1115 via my Xfinity X1 box on my LG television just fine, but I cannot see the channel listed in the list of channels on the TV. I have to type in the channel number to view the station. The channel is listed in the channel list accessed via the Xfinity remote, but is absent from the list accessed by the LG remote. The weird thing is that the adjacent channels below 1114 and above 1117 are present, but not 1115. How do I get my TV to list this channel? I prefer using the LG remote, so that's why I'm asking.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

RRP Thanks for reaching out! I would suggest performing a system refresh on your X1 TV box. This may help with updating your guide with the correct entitlements. 

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Actually, I had to reset both the box and the TV. It's working now. Thanks!

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

791 Messages

RRP wonderful news to learn your equipment is working properly. Do you have any questions we can assist you with going forward?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here