Stamp of Approval
1st Kudo
1st Reply

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Nov 21, 2020 3:00 PM

Can’t record movies from TCM

All of a sudden I can't record movies on TCM. What's going on?

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

5 m ago

Hi there, @HGuinn

I want to look into your account and DVR recording. Can you please private message me your full name and service address? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

174 Messages

2 m ago

Hello, @D-amsbaugh. I have not heard of a known issue affecting DVR recordings on TCM. Were there any other recordings set up at the same time? If there were, how many were set to record? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@ComcastRayana 

same problem here!!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I too am unable to record.   Items scheduled to record  in the guide show a 'red slash'.   Is this specific to TCM?

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

2 m ago

I just picked up a new 24 month Xfinity contract with a new XG1v4 DVR and found the same problem with trying to record from TCM (circle with red slash never seen before with old DVR).  Likewise with recording some other channels such as HBO, but not all channels.  I suspect it's the new system I now have.

Please resolve.

New to the Community?

Start Here