AAXXAA's profile

Contributor

• 

775 Messages

Thursday, April 18th, 2024 6:16 AM

Cant fast forward through MLB Extra Innings Recordings XRE-03091…

I cant fast forward through my MLB Extra Innings Baltimore Orioles Recordings. On all boxes. I fast forward an hour, it goes to the 8th inning, then pauses, then exits the video. Error XRE-03091. I think its kicking me out because it thinks im fast forwarding through commercials….

There are no commercials on mlb extra innings recordings.
This is a new bug this year.
Never happened before. Happening on all boxes.
System refresh didnt fix.

Please fix this somehow.
Paid $150 again this year for it to work.

We always watch the recordings, now we cant. Huge problem.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

5 months ago

Hi @AAXXAA,

Thank you for reaching out. I hope you are doing well. I see you are getting the XRE-03091 error code/message when attempting to fast-forward recordings from MLB Extra Innings. Does this only happen for MLB games or have you had this issue with our recordings as well? 

Contributor

• 

775 Messages

Only my Orioles recordings.

and that code only happens on 1 recording. Usually i dont get a code. I fast forward, it freezes, then it exits out of the recording.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Thanks for following up @AAXXAA. I checked to see if we have any known issues with MLB Extra Innings Recordings, and I didn't see anything on my end. There could be come On-Demand content which can limit how much you can fast-forward, but that wouldn't be the case for regular DVR recording.

I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your service further. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

5 months ago

I'm having this same issue, and have for the last several months.    I've had 7-8 technicians out, and they all say - Xfinity Chat as well - that they will fix this issue and it will never happen again.   They ALSO all say that there is maintenance work being done in the area, or updates.    They've all said something different is the problem, and none of them have been able to fix it.   I'm having another tech come out tomorrow, as our DVR recording the game would keep freezing, and like you, any time I fast-forwarded or rewound, I'd lose the signal completely, and then be stuck on the welcome screen  for hours, or until I unplugged it.   Sometimes it would come back  (only to drop again when I went to my recordings), and sometimes it would just stay stuck on the Welcome screen, not responding to ANYTHING.    We're paying $over $300/month.   It's ridiculous.   Does anyone know if Roku, or DirectTV can offer me what I want?   Tennis Channel, ESPNHD, MLB, and regular channels?   We want to watch all of our sports, and it's killing us to not be able to.

Did you ever get it addressed?

5 Messages

This wasn't MLB Extra Innings, though - this was regular sports TV, Channel 720, which I think is NBCBayAreaSports or something.

Contributor

• 

775 Messages

@user_zhs64x​ 

multiple system refreshes and syncing of dvrs fixed it.

but now every game freezes when watching live.

i cant wait to cancel xfinity

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here