U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jan 1, 2022 5:20 PM

Cannot verify HBO max subscription with xfinity provider

This is ridiculous, I cannot sign in to hbo max  via my hbo subscription via my provider which is xfinity. I am so frustrated with all of the customer service people ai have spent numerous hours on trying to get resolved. Can someone that understands how to resolve this please help and contact me!

???

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

Same issue.  I have cleared cache/cookies.  Logged out and in multiple times.  Infuriating.

Official Employee

• 

235 Messages

5 m ago

Hello @user_4bfdb9 Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this https://comca.st/3pNLFtC send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

Who do I email, I have yet to receive calls back to resolve my issue with logging in to hbomax no matter how many times i call and waste hours taking to people and having me try many things. 

Official Employee

• 

481 Messages

Great question! If you follow the directions above, you can send us a DM right here and we can take a look at what we can do to help! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here