U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, March 19th, 2022 9:22 PM

Closed

Cancel a specific sports team reminders

I placed a reminder for a specivid sports team with my remote. I no longer watch the team and want to cancel the reminder, but I can't find where it is located to do so. 

I tried looking them up on NBA pass, but I am not getting to the screen that allows me to cancel the reminders because it only pulls up individual games.

HOW can I cancel this? Appreciate any help. 

Accepted Solution

Problem Solver

• 

672 Messages

2 years ago

Than you for reaching out to us today @user_28b617. I actually just had to remove some NCAA basketball team reminders yesterday. If you follow these steps you will be able to see the reminder screen and the cancel option. https://comca.st/3L3pVlj

Contributor

• 

67 Messages

2 years ago

On your remote, use the Voice Command to say the team name, (or, if you have an older remote, use the Search option in the Xfinity Menu), then press "Reminder Options" and then "Cancel Team Reminder".

Hope this helped!

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@BHelms07​ Thank you! This worked PERFECTLY! Every time I just said the name, it brought me to a schedule, but didn't give me the reminder options. Doing it through the xfinity menu worked perfectly! Thanks to you and everyone who responded!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@BHelms07​ 

Reminder Options does not appear.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I want to delete reminders.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Followed instructions from a user on how to cancel through the Xfinity Menu & it worked PERFECTLY! Every time I just said the name, it brought me to a schedule, but didn't give me the reminder options. Doing it through the xfinity menu worked perfectly! Thanks to you and everyone who responded!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_28b617​ 

But Reminder Options does not appear.  How can reminders be removed?  Thank you for guidance.

Problem Solver

• 

567 Messages

Thanks for letting us know. We're here to help. If view the team or program in question through the menu or guide, are you able to see the reminder option?

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here