MomsTaxi23's profile

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

Thursday, September 12th, 2024 11:49 PM

Can you have 2 x1 dvr boxes for more storage?

We have 2 cable boxes, I thought both were X1 DVR but they look different and less storage than expected.  Can I switch a box to have 2 x1 dvr boxes for double the storage?  

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

23 days ago

Hello @MomsTaxi23. That is a great question! You can have more than one DVR in your home, but there would be an additional cost. Our awesome X1 boxes feed off the DVR and allow you to record and watch videos on them. 

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

@XfinityWilliam​ Thank you for the information I am in the direct message trying to get help with that right now. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

MomsTaxi23 We'd love to assist. As a reminder, please do NOT send any of the Official Employees private messages unless they request it. The sending of a Private Message to anyone in the Forums, especially Official Employees, unless specifically requested, is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. 

We do see your message on our end, but prefer to keep the conversation public, to help other customers who may have the same questions as you.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

Thanks I didn't sent any messages to a specific person early they said do the general xfinity support DM with my info. That was at 11:30 this morning.  Not much in responses yet. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here