krutzy's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, August 26th, 2023 4:16 PM

Closed

britbox

Supposedly BritBox is available through X1.  When I look at the APPS on my TV box, I do not see it.  So where do I find it or get it?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

748 Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, @krutzy. Thank you so much for reaching out to us. If you do have an X1 Voice remote, please say in BritBox into the voice remote and it should pull you straight to the App. If you are still having troubles, please let us know. 

Accepted Solution

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks XfinityAdrienne!  Voice doesn't my work for me but it isn't for me, it is for my mother who has Xfinity with a different Xfinity local service so I will have to check. 

Take care!

Official Employee

• 

748 Messages

You're very welcome, @krutzy! Please let us know your Mother is able to use the Voice feature to get it pulled up, and if not reach back out! Have a wonderful rest of your day! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

7 months ago

I have x1 platform and watched britbox, which I subscribe to, as recently as January 2024 without issue. Now, February 2024 the app has totally disappeared from my x1 platform. I cannot access it and get an error message that "we are having trouble finding the app" from xfinity when I use voice remote. I am beyond furious...

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @user_ncdu92 Please check your X1 TV Box model. The app isn’t compatible with the following X1 TV Boxes: RNG150, Pace Xi3, Samsung XG2v2, and Arris and Pace XG1v1 TV Boxes. If you’d like to watch BritBox on your X1 device you’ll need to contact us to swap to a compatible TV Box. Second, check the parental controls to make sure the app is blocked. There are two ways you can set parental controls for the BritBox app:

• Lock TV-MA content under Settings > Parental Controls > TV Rating Locks.
    • Once locked, a Parental Control PIN is required before you can access the app.
  • You can block access to the BritBox app using an Application Lock.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here