SpencerPJ's profile

Contributor

• 

147 Messages

Thursday, February 22nd, 2024 7:35 PM

Big 10 live sports volume

Big 10 channels 1313 and 1314 live game, the volume is cranked up 20db or more over other stations.  If you watch a pre-recorded game during the daytime, everything is normal as it should be.  Is there anyway to have Big10 production correct this? Goodness, you change the channel and it wakes the whole house up.

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

5 months ago

Hello @SpencerPJ! Thank you for reaching out to our team on Forums to assist you with your TV volume issue. You've definitely reached the right team to help! Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

Contributor

• 

147 Messages

5 months ago

Any others with same issue reading Forums?  I did interact with direct messaging, they said they'd let mgmt and Big10 people know, and I also messaged Big10 per their customer service route through Facebook, I never heard back, still the same 10-20 db louder problem on live games. I'll give it a couple weeks then involve others as needed.  Thanks.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here