U

Friday, December 8th, 2023 5:46 PM

Closed

Audio cutting out

My Audio is cutting out on all channels.  I have tried to reset the box and no luck.  This happens on at least 2 of my TV's.  I have tried setting the HDMI cable to auto setting and every other setting and nothing seems to help.

4 Messages

10 months ago

I am having the same issue.  It happens on all channels even when I use Netflix through Comcast, but not Netflix through my TV.  I have rebooted and since it is happening on multiple TVs it is not the HDMI, which is the 2nd step support has you try.  I even tried different Settings on my TV.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello @user_4y7e3n Are there any splitters between the main coaxial outlet that may have gone bad? If so try removing that device for improvement.  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

9 months ago

I do have a splitter, but I recently went into to the Xfiinity store and changed out all of my equipment, including the splitter for brand new.  At the time my video was freezing and looked pixelated at times.  In fact, the audio issue started when I got the new equipment.

4 Messages

9 months ago

what good is this forum?  I have send a DM and no response and no one from Xfinity can comment on here with a solution.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for confirming the splitter and the equipment are brand-new from a recent trip to our store @user_4y7e3n. The next step for troubleshooting this issue would be sending signals through our awesome Xfinity App.

Although, I see there is also an open direct message thread. Please be reminded that sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum, is a violation of Forum Guidelines. If needed, we may invite you to send us a Direct Message. This is just a warning for next, time, we can certainly continue troubleshooting this issue via direct message with you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

4 months ago

Was this ever resolved? How? I’m having the same issue and I’m on my 4th box for unrelated issues. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_gng2sz Thank you so much for letting us know you are running into audio issues with your boxes. If you have had that many replacement boxes I would think the issue may not be with the equipment but the network. Have you already taken a look at the troubleshooting options above? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here