U

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 9:32 PM

Closed

Arris XG1v4

Posting here to start the process of requesting an Arris XG1v4 X1 tv box. I recently purchased a Samsung 4K tv and would like to upgrade my current XG1v1 tv box. I went to my local Xfinity store to pick one up and was told they do not have them in stock. So I had requested to have one shipped to me and was sent an Arris Xi6, not the XG1v4 I very clearly requested. I went to the local store again to return the Xi6 and have an XG1v4 shipped and received another Xi6.

I do not want an Xi6 tv box.

Again, posting here to get permission to DM so I can have the correct box sent to me.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_7088e5, thank you for reaching out to our team for help requesting your 4k box. I'm sorry that you had a hard time getting the equipment you requested in your last few attempts, but I appreciate you giving me a chance to help get this turned around. I'll need to get full access to your account, and also would like to review your last few orders. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

3 Messages

1 year ago

I need a coaxial cable compatible 4K TV box, not a wireless box.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled 4K TV Box

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

I also tried to get an X1 4K DVR XG1v4 box about 8 months ago and was continually shipped the Xi6 units (total of 6 were shipped). @XfinityMarcos are the units now available?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here