U

6 Messages

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024 11:43 PM

APPS 04036 dune 2 only

HBO DUNE 2 gers this error trying to start.  NO other HBO movie has this issue.  Comcast cable box.

Accepted Solution

6 Messages

22 days ago

It's playing fine today Saturday May 25

1 Message

24 days ago

I'm having the same issue. Restarted cable box, used support chat bot, still will not play Dune 2. Come on Xfinity.....

3 Messages

yea whats going on??? why can't I find more info about this problem???

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

@user_75q5d5 I am sorry for the issue you are having. We are aware and have this being worked on as a known issue. We hope to see it resolved asap.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

23 days ago

Same issue here.  Also with Paramount +. Ordered new box.  I hope this works.

6 Messages

23 days ago

Comcast needs to fix their cache issue that doesn't entail wiping out stored account login info.

2 Messages

23 days ago

Still haven't been able to open/play Dune 2. [Edited: "Language"] do I pay $291/mo for? Fix it!

(edited)

3 Messages

@user_gtapag​  I can watch anything else from max except this movie!!! thats crazy weird.

3 Messages

@user_mlmcpz​  its working now! ya-hooo! 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_mlmcpz, I am happy to hear it is working now. Please do not hsitaate to reach out back to us for any other question or concerns.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

23 days ago

Same here. Dune 2 will stream directly, but won't play on Xfinity box. Retarted the box, etc.

2 Messages

have to watch on your laptop. our set top boxes are out of date, obsolete

it's worth the look! but there'll be a Part 3

1 Message

23 days ago

Same issue here - and I can save you the trouble of a phone call or chat support.

I called, texted, and chatted w/support - and was advised Comcast is aware of problem and are working on it.

It WILL play direct stream on your computer and SOME set top boxes 

6 Messages

Thanks for the info.  I'm sure Comcast will figure it on eventually.

3 Messages

Does someone from Xcremty/Comcast monitor this forum?

1 Message

22 days ago

Was on chat with MAX help desk last night, and was told no fix so it was escalated to higher tech desk...I'm supposed to monitor my email for ticket update

6 Messages

Thanks.  Doubt if HBO MAX can fix it though. Comcast issue...

Official Employee

• 

390 Messages

22 days ago

@user_forlife  Hi everyone, we are aware and have this being worked on as a known issue. We hope to see it resolved asap. For now, customers can watch the movie using the MAX | HBO watch option, instead of the MAX watch option. You can also use the Max app on other devices, or cast the movie to a smart screen from a mobile device. That will get you back into the action with Muadib and the Fremen. 

3 Messages

Thanks for the update.

6 Messages

No can do.  Using Xfinity voice I can say hbo max.  Not a smart TV setup.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here