condor33's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, March 10th, 2021 6:00 AM

Closed

All X1s in home freezing continuously

Many channels freeze for about 3 to 5 seconds continuously on all boxes. Had a refer to maintenance submitted & is was traced to head end. Issue resolved for about a day & now still occurring.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

3 years ago

Hello condor33. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. We're sorry you are currently experiencing trouble with your X1 service. I can assist with troubleshooting and diagnostics for your X1 boxes. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address, so I can assist you. Send me a private message by clicking my profile name (ComcastJoeTru), then click "Send a message". 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Hi, I’m having the same problem. Is there an easy fix ?

Problem Solver

• 

574 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, @Jhana! Thanks for reaching out to let us know you're also experiencing the cable box issue. Please send a private message with your name so we can further assist. To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastBianca" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Why can’t Xfinity fix this? They keep saying it may be local to the account, the splitter, or cable, or whatever. If SO MANY people are having the same issue, don’t you think the issue is on Xfinity-owned equipment?  It’s like their signals are just not strong enough. However, it affects customers randomly — different channels it seems, but always the HD channels. Can somebody explain definitively what’s going on?  This has been happening for at least a couple of years, and some, like me, have had the problem go away for months and then come back. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here