U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 6th, 2024 2:22 AM

Closed

All recordings disappeared around Feb 3, 2024

All of the recordings we had, new and old, disappeared suddenly.  There was no "recover deleted" as the screen just says you have no recordings.  I did a system refresh and that did not correct it.  I power cycled the system and that did not correct it.  I started a couple of shows recording just to test things and they now show up, but none of the old ones (like from a week ago!)  I tried to do a second system refresh and it said you just did one would you like to schedule a call about this? I tried that and it responded that there is an issue, try again later.  LOL!  So can't talk to anyone and the the automated "chat" in the Xfinity phone app doesn't give any help that works.

What gives?  Why should the cloud storage suddenly disappear?  Fix your servers!

[Edited: PII]

Official Employee

• 

889 Messages

8 months ago

@user_3fdbf7 Thank you for your post! I am sorry to hear that you are going through this. We appreciate you letting us know what troubleshooting you have already done. It helps a lot! I would like to look at your Cloud DVR to see if the recordings are still listed in the backend. Since we have a DM from you, we will respond there. Talk to you shortly!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here