U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 12:43 PM

4k box

I was told by the installer they are having issues with the 4k box, but the customer service on the phone said they just don't have them and they will email me when they are available. I moved from PA where I had the box to Florida and would really like the 4k box back as my 86 inch tv will perform much better. How can I go about getting on a list to get a new box shipped to me to replace the existing box. Or do I just have to wait for an email for this. Thank you for your time.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

264 Messages

1 m ago

Hello, @user_3b0c0a. I appreciate your interest in wanting to get one of our 4K cable boxes. In response to TV Box inventory shortages, we are changing how we make 4K TV Boxes available to customers. It's best if we wait for you to receive this email if you're already added to that list.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityRaul Ok please make sure I am on the list to get one. I did call but that doesn't always make sure I am on the list. Thanks

Official Employee

• 

350 Messages

No problem! We are happy at the opportunity to get you get you our 4K. When supply becomes available, we will make sure to get the cable box in your hands. If you have any questions in the meantime, we are available 24/7 to assist you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here