hcchang0318's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, August 22nd, 2020 5:00 PM

Closed

"You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details."

When I signed into my account, it showed "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?". It has been a week and It doesn's look like a system issue but a particular problem to my account. Any advise here to resolve the issue?

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

3 years ago

@Mastrickland  can you private message me your address and we'll take a look at your account? Your issue is different than the one in this thread.

Also for everyone else, please use the megathread, we'll be locking this thread. 

Go to Megathread - "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details" 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, I am also experiencing a similar login issue. On the Xfinity MyAccount app, I get the “you are logged in, but we are unable to get your account details” error. On the main Xfinity account, after I login via the pop up browser nothing happens. Please assist!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello, @huangallan, thank you for reaching out to our forum for help with that login error message you're running into. Those are never fun to deal with, but I have your back on this. Are you only getting this error on the My Account app? Are you able to try on a different device or confirm if the same issue persists on the Xfinity website?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Hi Marcos,

Sorry for the late reply, trying to reply on mobile kept giving me a 431 "header too large" error, so now I am hotspotting to my computer. To answer your questions, I am still experiencing all of these issues - “you are logged in, but we are unable to get your account details” on the MyAccount app, the login loop on the Xfinity app (I have tried uninstall-reinstalling, and also clearing my default browser history/cache), and the same issue to logging into via the browser of "Hmmm, the page didn't load correctly" also persists into my computer browser as well.

Official Employee

• 

746 Messages

Does this log in error occur on different devices?

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Yes, the "page didn't load correctly" does occur on both my phone and computer. However, my main concern is the xfinity app login loop, since I need to setup my internet. I only have my phone to try to login through this app.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Just chatted with another rep, got it resolved! The ID I was using wasn't linked to my account properly, so I chose the option to create an ID, and it linked my accounts. Login worked fine after that!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Same problem here don’t know what to do

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here