hcchang0318's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, August 22nd, 2020 5:00 PM

Closed

"You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details."

When I signed into my account, it showed "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?". It has been a week and It doesn's look like a system issue but a particular problem to my account. Any advise here to resolve the issue?

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

3 years ago

@Mastrickland  can you private message me your address and we'll take a look at your account? Your issue is different than the one in this thread.

Also for everyone else, please use the megathread, we'll be locking this thread. 

Go to Megathread - "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details" 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, I am also experiencing a similar login issue. On the Xfinity MyAccount app, I get the “you are logged in, but we are unable to get your account details” error. On the main Xfinity account, after I login via the pop up browser nothing happens. Please assist!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Same problem here don’t know what to do

Problem Solver

• 

908 Messages

Hello, @Derekh411. Thank you for taking the time to comment on this issue. I know that it is very frustrating to be unable to access your Xfinity My Account. Please visit Megathread - "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details" to follow and resolve this issue. This thread will be closed due to it being 11 months old.

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here