hcchang0318's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Aug 22, 2020 5:00 PM

"You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details."

When I signed into my account, it showed "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?". It has been a week and It doesn's look like a system issue but a particular problem to my account. Any advise here to resolve the issue?

Responses

Accepted Solution

ComcastJonathan

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

8 m ago

We were able to resolve this issue by changing a back-end setting, we're investigating how the identity on the account was set to set to said status.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

9 m ago

Hi @hcchang0318 

Please start with www.xfinity.com/id and ensure you are signing in with the correct Xfinity ID associated with the correct service address.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

9 m ago

I checked www.xfinity.com/id and verified it's the id with correct address. I've been using this xfinity id for ~2 years but it went bad since 1-2 weeks ago.

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

9 m ago

Thanks, we're investigating

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

8 m ago

@hcchang0318  seems like there may be a defect that's getting fixed next Wednesday, we'll follow up then. If you need to pay your bill, you can do so here without signing in: https://customer.xfinity.com/lite 

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

8 m ago

@ComcastJonathan, any update please? The issue still persists on my account.

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

8 m ago

@hcchang0318  can you PM me your service address, account number, mobile phone number, and email?

Thanks!

Jonathan

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

I have the same problem, I can only sign in on google but I can’t on the app.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

I am having this same issue. This hasn’t happened to me before.

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

5 m ago

Hi @indie25 give it a try now. There's a backend database configuration mismatch that I've manually set to fix. It should've been set automatically so I'm checking with the team on what caused it.

Thanks for your patience!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

Thank you Jonathan!

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

5 m ago

You bet, enjoy your services and Happy Holidays!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 m ago

I am having this same problem

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

4 m ago

Hi @Gabriellegreen, let me know if you're still experiencing the inability to sign in. Your issue is actually not the same as everyone else's, please create a new post and detail the issue (without providing any personally identifiable information).

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 m ago

I am having the same problem

New to the Community?

Start Here