Amyga's profile

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 2:09 AM

Xfinity needs a suggestion box where users can request and vote features and then the xfinity team work on the top ones.

It's self explained in the title "Xfinity needs a suggestion box where users can request and vote features and then the xfinity team work on the top ones."

Most direct-to-consumer tech companies have some way to request features. Even certain appliances companies have that.

Official Employee

• 

528 Messages

10 days ago

Good evening @Amyga. Thank you for the suggestion! We'll pass it along to our management team for review. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

9 days ago

Right now, the only thing I can manage is Xfinity mobile. I have been a triple play xfinity customer for... I don't know a bunch of years. My needs have changed, options have changed, and yet one thing that has not changed is my ability to self-manage what I need and want. Xfinity make it looks like I can modify my account, but I can't. Everything I try to look at new offers, or modifying an existing service, it bring me to the page where I should be able to do that, and then... That's it, I cannot change any of the services. You have clearly build the platform for your users to able to do that. Why can't we use it?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled I need an easy way to really manage my account

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us  @Amyga! Are you able to make changes using our Plan Builder site?

Please make sure you first sign in to your account here and then try our Plan Builder site.

You may need to clear cache and cookies on your device. After clearing cache and cookies, sign back in to the account, and then click on “Cookie Preferences” at the bottom of the page on our plan builder site. Select “Accept All” and then click “Save Changes”. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 days ago

Hi,

I want to suggest a channel order change. The channels are all in a very random order and I think it can be grouped a much better way and reordered so that channel numbers are remembered more easily. I live in Fort Myers, FL, in case you'd need to know my location, if the channel orders are different in different locations (I am not sure if they are). Anything you can do to pass this along and maybe get it voted on or something of that nature, would be greatly appreciated!!

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good evening @Yankeesteve22, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums today with your feedback, we appreciate it! Thank you for your channel order change suggestion. I see that you think it can be grouped in a better way and reordered so that the channel numbers are remembered more easily, that is good feedback and I see where you are coming from! We'd be happy to pass this along as we are always looking for ways to improve our products and services. You can also leave feedback directly on our website here https://www.xfinity.com/support/svp-contact-form

Do you have any other questions or concerns our team can help with today?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here