Amyga's profile

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 2:25 AM

Closed

I need an easy way to really manage my account

Right now, the only thing I can manage is Xfinity mobile. I have been a triple play xfinity customer for... I don't know a bunch of years. My needs have changed, options have changed, and yet one thing that has not changed is my ability to self-manage what I need and want. Xfinity make it looks like I can modify my account, but I can't. Everything I try to look at new offers, or modifying an existing service, it bring me to the page where I should be able to do that, and then... That's it, I cannot change any of the services. You have clearly build the platform for your users to able to do that. Why can't we use it?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

10 days ago

Thank you for reaching out to us  @Amyga! Are you able to make changes using our Plan Builder site?

Please make sure you first sign in to your account here and then try our Plan Builder site.

You may need to clear cache and cookies on your device. After clearing cache and cookies, sign back in to the account, and then click on “Cookie Preferences” at the bottom of the page on our plan builder site. Select “Accept All” and then click “Save Changes”. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here