CustomerYo's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, February 4th, 2021 9:00 PM

Closed

Xfinity keeps asking me log-in repeatedly

I suffer three issues which I am not sure if they are releated each other.

1. Login loop 

I have same problem what ppl in this thread suffered.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Sign-In-and-Account-Management/Login-Loop-When-Is-Comcast-Going-To-Fix-This/m-p/3200945/highlight/true#M30710

As last comment from ComcastChe, I create new post to get help.

2. I found that I still see account of my old address and it's primary account. While I can't not unlink it or I can't make the account of current address as primary.

3. When I try to visit some page, it says error that " as a secondary user you cannot access restricted areas of my account", while I am only user in my xfinity account.

Please somebody xifinity agent help?

Actually I have 4 issues, I tried to ask this issues to xfinity chat but the chat bot didn't connect me to agent...

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Hi, any update from xfinity agents?

I am looking for changing plan to upgrade internet grade but this is blocking me.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

4 years ago

I appreciate you keeping me posted, CustomerYo! I apologize for the issue with my account not showing up correctly and I'm sorry to hear you're not able to get around that error on your online profile. Please try sending a Private Message again so I can help with the online profile.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I am trying to use google chrome so it remembers my password. Now I open what should be Google Chrome to open Xfinity to see my comcast mail and every time I have to have it call with a new pass word. This is new. What change could have caused this to change. How do you know you are using chrome vs just google?

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I still have the issue. I am the only user in my account and my home. But still see the error saying I am a secondary user.

BTW can you reply as a official employ account? Your current id does not seem to be an official comcast employ account.

Thanks
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here