tempest42's profile

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

Wednesday, January 16th, 2019 12:00 PM

Closed

Login Loop: When Is Comcast Going To Fix This?

Comcast, just when is your team going to get around to fixing this problem? We're all having problems logging into our account and it has been more than a week already. How about fixing this login loop glitch so we can access our accounts already.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am a new customer and having this same issue. I am unable to login to my account information. It takes the password looks like it will login and then loops back to enter the password again.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hi my id is asachin92@gmail.com. I'm still having this issue. Please help

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

6 years ago

Hello All, 

From what I've have discovered from the troubleshooting I have done to resolve this for others, this is caused by a provisioning error on the back end of accounts where the username you created is not linking to your accounts.

If you are still experiencing this issue and not able to login to your account please send me a private message with the following information so I can make sure the changes that need to be made are made to your account: 

1. Your first and last name (and the account holder's full name if different than yours).
  2. The phone number associated with your account.
  3. The affected Comcast username.
  4. The third-party email address (Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, etc.) associated with your account. 
  5. The timeframe you started your account.
  6. Your current address (and previous address if this is a recent transfer of service). 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Has the issue been fixed for some of you guys ? Im still having trouble login in to finish setting up my account. Kinda annoyed because for a new customer my experience has been terrible already. First the outage with cable and internet now this!!!

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

6 years ago

@PhyllisFranklin

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thanks for posting your question. I have been able to resolve this for a lot of people so far. Can you please follow the steps above and send the information needed to begin troubleshooting? If you reply outside of my working hours, I will reach out when I get back. My working hours are Monday - Friday's 2:30-11 PM MST. 

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

@ComcastChe how do I send you a PM? I click on your name then it takes me to your profile but I can't find where to send you a message, your name is unclickable in your profile.

I am logged in as well.

Thanks

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

@ComcastChe Can't message you will not let me Im having the same issuse as everyone else

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Cannot view account either. Nothing but a continuous loop. I don’t think they really care! It is truly infuriating!!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hi Che, I can't send you a message from your profile for some reason. I signed up for xfinity internet last month and have never once been able to log into my account. I'm getting prompts to manage my billing through a portal I can't access. Any suggestions? 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Just starting having problem.  Will try PM to Che.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

6 years ago

Hello All, 

In order to send a private message, you must first make your own public post, or comment on a public post. Since you all have made a public post, you should be able to send me or one of my peers a private message. We all have the same tools to assist you.  

To send a private message, login, then click on my name "ComcastChe", and click send a message, which should be on the right side of the page "Envelope". 

This thread will now be closed. If you're still having issues, create a new post asking for assistance and one of us will be able to assist you. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here