GrannyW's profile

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

Sunday, October 8th, 2023 5:39 PM

Closed

Where or how can I submit feedback about the Xfinity website?

For some stupid reason, the Xfinity website is *really* challenging to use, just to get basic information.  I mean I get logged in just fine and then the "fun" begins (hamburger menu doesn't work, have to login multiple times, etc).  I understand Comcast wants us to use the smartphone application but that's an option *only* for those who use one. 

Anyway, I'm not looking for assistance with the actual website here.  I'm looking for the place where I can submit my feedback, with the hope of restoring some sanity to the functionality of the website.

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

1 year ago

... I'm looking for the place where I can submit my feedback ...

You might check out https://www.xfinity.com/hub/customer-experience/xfinity-customer-care-update and give the "contact me/Send Tom Feedback" feedback form at https://support.xfinity.com/svp-contact-form a try. Be aware that responses from that office vary from to nonsensical to extremely helpful.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

@BruceW​ Thanks for the info!

Official Employee

• 

944 Messages

1 year ago

Hey there @GrannyW we can take your feedback right here and pass it along to the appropriate folks! We definitely appreciate it! 

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

@XfinityFrank​ Thanks for the reply and sorry for my delayed response.  Basically, I'm really having problems accessing the usage data.   I get logged in ok, I can access my account info ok, when I look at my services and try to look at the usage details, I was getting an error indicating a problem connecting to my account.   That's absurd since I was able to get logged in ok.  When I tried using the chat bot to access the usage info, it worked.  Crazy.

So, the Xfinity website is pretty close to garbage in terms of this kind of UN-usability.  The other person already posted about their problems with the Xfinity website.    It's fine Comcast "pushes" using the mobile application so much.  I don't care about the mobile application BUT I think having access to my service usage information shouldn't require use of the mobile application, nor should it almost require I use the chat bot.  If I was present a plain text HTML page with the usage numbers, I would be happy.  I care about the data, not the presentation of that data.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

I completely understand wanting to be able to view your data usage in more places than just the app @GrannyW. Are you able to see your data usage online following these steps:

Go to the Devices page on xfinity.com to see your Data Usage Overview. (You’ll need to sign in with your Xfinity ID and password)

If you’re already logged in, you can also click the Internet tab located under "Your services" at the top of the site. You can view your usage under the Your plan section.

For more information on viewing your data usage online, we have this really handy article.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

17 Messages

11 months ago

I agree and have been encountering the same issues with Xfinity's website for the past several months. Appears you can only login to Xfinity website from your mobile device via their Xfinity App and via your mobile phone's internet. If you try to login incognito, msn, google, safari as instructed during troubleshooting steps it still does not work. Several reps conducted the same trouble-shooting steps because each rep claimed no notes were left from previous rep on my account. You can login but when you click on Account & Identity Tab on drop down menu on left; it circles you right back to entering your password and it repeats. Never able to view your account. I kept being transferred to Xfinity Reps from Xfinity's Security Assurance Dept. based out of the Philippines. For four hours, calls at approximately at 6:42pm, 7:59pm, 8:51pm, 9:01pm, 10:07pm, 10:20pm and again 10:48pm this evening of repeatedly explaining the same issue and conducting same troubleshooting steps regarding Xfinity's website; nothing was resolved. Rep stated she would call me back, but instead reset my Wi-Fi password and never called me back which created additional inconveniences in kicking all devices off and no internet. Finally, reached a US rep at 10:48pm and that rep put me on hold, transferred the call and never informed me she was transferring me or the Xfinity rep why she transferred me to them. Is there anyone that can look into Xfinity website issues vs. having to be put through all of this. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello and welcome to Comcast @user_76fa1c. I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles with our Xfinity website. You are in the right place and we would like to take a look at the issues you are experiencing. Are you getting any error message or error code when trying to access our website? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

7 months ago

My bill went from 64.99 to 105.00 a month with no notice. It shows that is you go autopay and paperless it should be 95.00, which I am autopay and paperless but still I got charged 105.00. This should be against the law to raise a bill by that much. [Edited: "Solicitation"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_zs2ac5 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We can certainly take a look at your account and see what we can do for you. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address? Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here