U

Tuesday, August 29th, 2023 8:45 PM

Closed

Unable to Access Xfinity Rewards

Xfinity advertised a $200 discount for NFL Sunday Ticket (via YouTube TV) for the upcoming season.  This discount is only accessible through Xfinity Rewards program.  However, I was unable to enroll in Xfinity rewards even though I have both TV and Internet and am going into the my 3rd year of Xfinity service.  When I navigate to the Xfinity Rewards screen, the screen loads for half a second and then I get routed to another screen that says "We can't offer you rewards right now. Your account isn't eligible to join this program."  Except, I meet all of the criteria and should be able to access it.  I've talked to two different people online and one in the store and nobody has been able to or been willing to actually help me.  I recently transferred my service to a new address, so I'm sure it has something to do with that and yet nobody can help me.  I've done all the normal troubleshooting...reset my password, cleared cache and cookies, used a different browser, etc. etc. I've seen similar issues from others in the forum, however there is no resolution ever posted, the issue gets taken offline.  The issue is not on my end and I very much need someone to fix this.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you very much for reaching out to us here today @user_36d7b3. I would be happy to check on that rewards status issue from here for you. Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service?

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

5 Messages

@XfinityJohnG​ Message has been sent.

5 Messages

Well this has been a complete waste of time. Two weeks later, I’m no closer to a resolution than I was at the start of this. A ticket was issued, they know what the problem is, they just refuse to actually resolve it. I can’t even get an update from them on where the ticket stands in the process. If you’re experiencing this same issue, just give up. Don’t waste your time trying to ask for help. Just cancel your Xfinity service and find a competent service provider. That’s what I’m planning to do. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey! Please accept my most sincere apology for the experience that you have encountered. Reviewing the account, I am showing you initially signed up for services on August 8th, 2023 and activated services on August 11th, 2023. The promotional plans and options were announced on August 23rd, 2023. 

I do apologize, but at this time the account is not eligible for the NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube promotional discount. Services would have needed to be enrolled on or after August 23rd, 2023 to be eligible. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

@XfinityDemitrius This is absolutely not true and Xfinity KNOWS this as it is detailed in the ticket that @XfinityJohnG submitted. I have had Xfinity tv/internet since September of 2021. I moved to a new home in August of 2023. So no, do not tell me initially signed up for services on August 8, 2023 when that is not true. Someone with Xfinity messed this up and reset my account when I moved. That is not my issue, that is YOUR issue. And one that Xfinity has been reluctant to fix. I haven’t been able to get any kind of update. Customer service can’t tell me where the ticket stands. They can’t tell me anything other than “we’re sorry, we’re keeping an eye on the ticket.”  That’s hardly customer service.  

5 Messages

And I still can’t get any updates from anyone in customer service. Truly top notch service! Couldn’t possibly care less about the customer. It’s actually shameful. 

7 Messages

1 year ago

This promotion has proven to be a joke!!! I cannot get ANY help WHATSOEVER and it is the sole reason I signed up for a TV package!!! Long time rewards member, but Internet only customer and now I think I know why!! 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Our Digital Care Team can help with all things Xfinity including the NFL Sunday Ticket Xfinity Rewards Promotion. Let's take a closer look at your account, and the redemption process together, @user_05fece. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

I agree, I am also missing the NFL Sunday Ticket Promotion reward, I have already submitted a ticket with no response yet.  This is a joke and was a reason I signed up for XFinity, please provide a response other than sending another direct message as that seems to be useless advice.  

7 Messages

@user_55711d​ 

Don't hold your breath friend. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here