tlunde86's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 13th, 2020 10:00 PM

Closed

Unable to access account

I opened an Xfinity account about 2-3 weeks ago and the service at my property is working correctly. However, when I try to log into my account to view my account information, I get the message "We're getting your service set up".

I found someone else having this issue (link below), but the suggested fix did NOT work for me - it just told me that my email address was already in use. I also can't seem to Private Message any official employee on the forum, and the chat has not been working since I first signed up.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account-Sign-In-Xfinity-Website/UPDATE-FIXED-quot-We-re-getting-your-account-set-up-quot/td-p/3274393

PLEASE HELP - I want to pay my bills on time and monitor my data usage.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

4 years ago

@tlunde86 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

4 years ago

Hi tlunde86. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thanks for creating your first post. I can assist with troubleshooting your Xfinity My Account access online. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Having the same issue here! Pinging on this post since the other thread has been dead for a while now. I'd love to be able to get billing set up and use the apps to monitor usage. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I have been having this same issue for the past week! Please help! 

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I'm getting the same message when i try and log into my account! I have not been able to activate my service and need to work from home!! Comcast please help!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here