Alifalcon's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Feb 19, 2021 5:00 PM

Private messages

I cant send employees messages for assistance. The message icon is not coming up for me. Help!

Responses

Accepted Solution

CCAndrew

Diamond Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

2 m ago

It’s against forum guidelines to send unsolicited private messages and to send a message you need to post publicly first. You already posted about seeking credit, now wait for an Official Employee to respond there and ask for your information to be sent privately
jav6joev

Bronze Problem Solver

• 

2.1K Messages

2 m ago

@Alifalcon wrote:

I cant send employees messages for assistance. The message icon is not coming up for me. Help!

There's a Profile setting you might have to turn on to enable Private Messaging.  Also, you have to post first (which you just did) before  you can send a PM.  And, you have to wait for an agent to request a PM or you might not get a response.

Official Employee

• 

117 Messages

2 m ago

Greetings, @Alifalcon! I just responded to your other post, but just in case you see this one first, if you could send me a private message with your full name, and the name listed on the account (if different), I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on my name (ComcastJamesH) and select “Send a message”.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here