gamez-jose's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sun, May 8, 2022 5:29 AM

Login loop

I was watching programs on the computer and laptop but I kept using the loop to log in both the username and password are login correct but why does not load up to watch Xfinity stream on desktop and laptop because of an issue for login loop over and over and over again on both devices.

Official Employee

• 

325 Messages

3 m ago

Hi there, @gamez-jose. Thank you for creating a post. Just to clarify, you are having issues logging in to the Xfinity Stream website because when you log in, it continues to loop on the login screen? May I ask what type of troubleshooting you have done? Have you cleared your cache and cookies? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

This is the same answer I get over and over. Clearing cache and cookies doesn’t change anything. This problem has persisted for over a year.  It would be nice if an Xfinity engineer looked into this and fixed it. 

Official Employee

• 

259 Messages

Hello, @Sarah100, thanks for reaching out and letting us know you are also having the same issue with the Stream app. What browser are you using? Is it multiple browsers that are experiencing the inability to play the content? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

can anyone help me please

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

how do i get off sign in loop PLEASE HELP ME 

XfinityRyanE

Official Employee

• 

460 Messages

Hello @SilverBandit, thanks for reaching out for help with your Xfinity streaming services. By chance have you tried things like clearing your cache and cookies, using a different browser, or a different device? 

If you have tried a different device, is this happening on all your devices or just one?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here