tempest42's profile

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

Wednesday, January 16th, 2019 12:00 PM

Closed

Login Loop: When Is Comcast Going To Fix This?

Comcast, just when is your team going to get around to fixing this problem? We're all having problems logging into our account and it has been more than a week already. How about fixing this login loop glitch so we can access our accounts already.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I'm having this problem. It keeps logging me out right away.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

5 years ago

@Patrick20

I'm happy to know you are no longer having this problem.You're right, there was a recent known issue that was resolved, but some people are still having issues that need further troubleshooting. Let us know if there's anything we can assist you with in the future. Take care. 

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

@ComcastChe

I am having the same issue as well but it won't let me message you privately, unless I am just missing something there is no option to send you a PM

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

5 years ago

Hi @tymartindale94

Thanks for letting me know you're having this issue as well. You weren't able to send a private message because you had not yet posted publicly. Since you were able to post, I do see your message was successfully sent. Because we assist each customer in the order each request is received, I will be replying to your message shortly. Thank you for your patience. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Having the same login loop issue.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

This is also an issue for me as well

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same issue, will send PM

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

@ComcastChe same issue will PM

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

@ComcastChe Would you be able to help me as well? I just opened my account and I'm trying to set up auto pay but I can't log in cause of the loop. Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

5 years ago

@bsw1026, @Av1758, @searmfield, and @ar052944

I can investigate your issues as well. If you haven't already, please send me a private message with the information I requested and I will reply to each of you in the order of which your message is received. The information needed to investigate this is below: 

1. Your first and last name (and the account holder's full name if different than yours).
  2. The phone number associated with your account
  3. The affected Comcast username
  4. The third-party email address (Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, etc.) associated with your account 
  5. The timeframe you started your account.
  6. If this was a transfer of service, please verify your previous and current address. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

5 years ago

Of course, I can @Superstition. Just shoot me a private message with the requested info and we can go from there. Chat with you soon! 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

@ComcastChe 
I am having the same issues. I will PM you

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Someone help please. Have been stuck in this login loop for over a month, and i am unable to send private messages.. I honestly do not know what to do anymore.. any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

5 years ago

Hi @ShaunRN, since you have posted on this public thread you should now be able to send me a private message with the information I requested so I can begin troubleshooting. 

That's fine @IJustWannaLogIn. I'll answer your message in the order of which it was received. Chat with you soon. 

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

5 years ago

Ok! Chat with you soon @boom96

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here