I

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Nov 25, 2021 5:21 AM

I recently setup an Xfinity account, and am able to log into, but unable to actually view any "account settings" or "view my bill". Every time I try to access those sections, I am either provided a page that says, "hmm, the page didn't load correctly xfinity," or, "Sorry - Communication error has occured," and then brought back to the log in page.

Any assistance on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Official Employee

• 

95 Messages

6 d ago

Hello @intotheAM408, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on the forums I hope you are doing well! I can understand the frustration this causes not being able to access all your account information and this is not the experience we want you to have as a valued member of the Xfinity family. You have reached the right team to help!

Can you send us a direct message with your first and last name and address so we can assist?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Hello @XfinitySean,

How do I go about direct messaging you?

Official Employee

• 

95 Messages

@intotheAM408, I will list the steps below to enter a direct message with us.

To get started, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Hello @XfinitySean,

Got it. I have followed the instructions and I have a new chat/message open with "Xfinity Support".

New to the Community?

Start Here